Welcome Back Achaean Nation!
Recognizing the seriousness of this unprecedented time that we find ourselves living, the Herron High School Athletic Department has created a plan that will allow our student-athletes to safely return to activity at Herron High School starting on July 6th.
We feel that our Return to Play Plan addresses all of the safety measures and guidelines of the health departments, the IHSAA, and the Indiana Department of Education. We also understand that our Return to Play Plan will not cover everything as we are living in a very fluid situation. We will address the changes as they come along.
Prior to July 6th, parents and student-athletes must ensure that the following items are completed:
- All information updated in Final Forms, including all forms being completed.
- Have the IHSAA Health History Update Questionnaire and Consent and Release printed and completed. The athlete will use this form as their “ticket” for entry to conditioning workouts on July 6th. If you answer “yes” to any questions on this form, you will be required to receive a new athletic physical prior to participation. You will turn in a hard copy of this form in to your Coach. Forms will not be accepted online or in an email.
- Obtain a new physical if required.
- Read over the HHS Return to Play Plan.
- Have a personal “to go” bag including Water, Hand Sanitizer, Small First Aid Kit and Snack.
Below you will find several links that will assist in making our Return to Play at Herron High School run smoothly: