We are excited to get the season started and to see you all again! We welcome all new and returning runners. Here are a few things to know for the beginning of our season:
1. Cross Country team conditioning will begin on July 19 from 4pm-6pm (locations TBD). The following link can be used for suggested workouts, if you need.
2. Practices will be voluntary until August 3. Starting on August 3 practices will be required. If you have conflicts, contact Coach Pappas or Coach Bowling so we can plan on it.
3. There are many guidelines (from the IHSAA and Herron) that we are following for safety. All of them are listed in the Return to Play Plan on goherronathletics.com. Check them out and let us know if/when you have questions. We are all in this together and navigating things together.
4. Please be sure you have good shoes to start the season. Jack Rabbit and Runners Forum are still the best places to get your gait evaluated so that you can find the best fit.
5. It’s going to be a great season!
Head Coach, Dave Pappas
Assistant Coach, Mary Bowling