Many have asked about scheduling & what we will be looking at as far as training dates. **Please note that all summer training is VOLUNTARY – attendance has absolutely NO IMPACT on tryouts/team placement decisions. Most training costs will be covered however, there may be charges for specific clinics/camps with outside sources. We do not have 100% certainty on specific days/dates yet, but can say that we will offer training ALL summer. The dates below are very “general” – we will offer training 2-5 days in any of the weeks listed. Times are also unknown at this time. We would recommend that players try to be available throughout June (14th-24th) & the last week of July, if possible. The time between June 25-July 23rd is more “open” training/gym time that will cover more advanced skills. Again – any attendance is voluntary, so do not feel like you must be present at any time before tryouts!
– Basic Skills/Positional Training will be completed between June 14th-June 24th
– June 26th-July 4th – IHSAA MORATORIUM – NO GYM TIME
– July 5th-July 23rd – Open Gyms/Advanced Training Period
– July 24th-July 30th – PRE-TRYOUT CAMP
– ****TRYOUTS WILL BE AUGUST 3, 4 & 5 (ALL players must be available ALL 3 DAYS – no exceptions)****
I will convey more specific information as we get closer. I hope this answers your general questions. If you need other information, please don’t hesitate to contact me!