We are moving forward with our plan to begin our track season this Tuesday, February 16th, 2021 at 4:15 P.M. We will practice Tuesday-Friday this week and meet in the Fesler Parking Lot at Herron, as the weather is frigid this week and this will offer us the opportunity to move inside and out given the weather this week. These practices will officially count towards the ten required to compete in meets. If you’re unable to attend indoor practices, let us know; there is still plenty of time to acquire ten practices before the first meet.
As the season begins, we typically practice outdoors at the track at Arsenal Tech High School. On Monday, February 22nd, 2021 at 5:00 P.M. we will begin practicing at the Arsenal Tech track. We plan to hold time trials at the end of the week of February 22nd.
If you plan to attend Tuesday’s practice, please review the following checklist:
1. You have a mask and are able to bring your own water/warm weather clothing.
2. You have signed and submitted a COVID waiver recently, or for a fall or winter sport (already completed if you attended conditioning).
3. You have a physical on file for the 2019-2020 school year OR the 2020-2021 school year (already completed if you attended conditioning).
4. All: You have re-accessed Final Forms and filled out the required paperwork for this season.
5. All: You have logged into TeamSnap and verified that you are on the roster. We recommend downloading the TeamSnap app, as we will likely move to communicating through it after this week.
We’re so excited to start off our season! Looking forward to seeing you this week.